How can I enable SSO?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
After we've answered any questions around integration we'll enable SSO for your account (which may incur a cost), you will then be able to carry out the integration.
The integration process is thoroughly documented with screenshots and instructions and can be done self-serve. Alternatively we are happy to do short call to take you through the setup process.
How to get started
- Ensure SSO has been enabled for your account
- Ensure you have sufficient privileges in your identity provider to add new applications
- Go to your org settings page
- Select SSO from the left hand column
- Click "Provision SSO"
- Click "Create Connection" and follow on screen instructions. This will setup your SSO integration.
- Important: if using Google Workplace as a directory make sure you add the groups you wish to sync. See here for more information.
- Click "Create Directory" and follow on screen instructions. This will setup your directory sync integration.
- You're all done! You may find you need to do a hard refresh, clear cookies or log in and out to regain access back to Progression.